Friday 29 May 2015

Nerd Travels // Brisbane Photobook 4 [Finale]


Hello dear readers! This Photobook marks the end of my trip to Australia. Feeling a little emotional...but instead of being like Debbie downer, lets look at the bright side of things! When this blog post goes up, I would be off to China for another business trip a.k.a audit assignment. To be more specific, I would have been there for 2 weeks already.

My last day in Brisbane was well spent. Did some window shopping at Myers and David Jones, walked along Queen's Street Mall, sat down and listened to the heart touching performance which reminded me of my previous relationship. Also, it was a windy day! Not even joking. A few person actually shut their ears using both hands because the wind was so strong that even the ear hurts. HAHA! Thank goodness I wore jeans. There was actually a moment where I could barely move because the wind was blowing towards my directions.

Had a simple yet delicious burger at Grill'd, headed back to the hotel to grab my luggage then went to the train station straightaway. My return flight was from Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport therefore I had to catch a train back to Gold Coast before taking the flight back home :) Travelling alone allowed me to live the moment, do whatever I want freely, think about me myself and what I want out of life.

What's Next : Nerdy review // Battle of the powders!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment