Wednesday 27 May 2015

Nerd Travels // Brisbane Photobook 3



I do get asked alot, how do I stay so inspired and passionate about everything at all times especially when I travel. Buildings look the same, food aren't so much of a difference and trees are the same colour anyways. I guess its the mentality I carry around with me wherever I go. No matter where I am, I do try my best to see the beauty in everything that surrounds me. That is the reason why the smallest things entices me just as much.

In the pictures above, sophisticated buildings nicely structured alongside with coloured windows and exposed bricks. dark blue river with golden ray skimming above as dusk was falling rapidly. To me, the experience is all different and none will be exactly the same.

Happy Wednesday people! <3

What's Next : Nerd Travels // Brisbane Photobook 4 [Finale]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment