Tuesday 14 October 2014

Bi-Weekly Nerdy Favourites

There will always be something we love in our life that aren't that big of a deal. These are the things that I have been enjoying for the past 2 weeks!


Pastel Sharpies
Pretzels
Market O Brownie

Bought Market O Brownies from Seoul. I can say that its one of the best I've tried. It has a mild alcoholic scent, soft texture and moist enough to be categorized as a Brownie :) Definitely will buy more when I go back next time! The cute packaging makes it an adorable gift to girl friends too.



Americano with a sachet of raw sugar. Its weird how I was never a fan of black coffee. But as I grow up, I find bitter coffee quite comforting especially when I'm going through something really tough. At least in my mind I know that there is something in life that is more bitter than my feelings.

What petty netty have you been loving for the past week(s)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment