Sunday 12 July 2015

NEW IN // Zalora Cropped Pants + Slingback Sandals


Searched up and down for a pair of chic white pants and dang that took me donkey years. Anyone with large ass and a smaller waist would agree with me that finding a pair of pants that fit is a challenging activity and sometimes it does feel like a chore. At the moment, I have 3 pairs of black pants in routine. Two printed pairs but the fabric sits right in the middle of casual wear and semi-casual wear. Could do. But it just isn't decent enough for meetings or a formal working environment. 

Saw this white pair on Zalora.com, I knew I had to give it a go. The fabric is on a thinner side, slightly stretchy and not see through. However, pantie line does show up so make sure you pay some attention on that. I do need to take in 1.5 inches on the waistline as it fits slightly loose at the moment. Such a classic yet versatile piece,  can't wait to wear it!


My pinky nude studded sandals which everyone have seen me wearing has seen better days and is ready to be disposed. Worn it for almost 3 years now, to cities, to the beach and also several parts of the world. So as a replacement, I went for a pair of barely there leather looking sandals. Very comfortable and feels barely-there as well. Lmao. If you're thinking of getting this pair, go a size up :)


If you're interested in any of the pieces, checkout Zalora.com. Use "ZBAPqLL" upon checkout and receive an additional 15% off the price displayed. Happy Sunday and Happy Shopping!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment