Saturday 9 May 2015

Weekend Ootd // Ripped Jeans




Who does not love ripped jeans like I do? Okay fine...It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea haha. So the past weekend was a long 4 days break from work and most of my time was spent well with my family and family. Had to say it twice because I glued myself to them, literally. I am jetting off again soon for a short period of time. This time round would be the longest I've been out alone. Anyways, back to the topic! Those damn ripped jeans. Told my mum so many times that this pair of jeans was one of my best purchases made. It is so worn-in that I could sleep in it. Not even joking. Lmao.

Jeans - Pull n Bear [Similar Here]

I've gotten so much tanner since I came back from Aussieland. Thanks to the beautiful sky and happy sunshine. Getting fairer now already but still, there is a huge contrast when I wear white or as I stand in front of a white wall. Hah! Bought a new product to try out, gonna give this a go. Happy Saturday everyone <3



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment