Friday 15 May 2015

5 Favourites in 2015 // April Edition


Phew~ April was long gone and it's mid-May already. Time really do travel faster as we age! To be honest, it took me quite a while to figure out what item or product stood out the past month because the only favourite that came to my mind was my trip to Sydney and everything else didn't seem to matter that much hehe :) So here there are:

Organix Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner
Soap n Glory The Fab Pore Cleansing Masque
Marbled Printed Mirror
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Doublewoot White Skater Dress

Also, please excuse my horrible drawing. Doodling failed haha. I shall start packing for my business trip! Have a lovely weekend people <3 A brand new post will be up on my blog on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & the weekends starting from now onward. Keep your eyes peeled!

What's Next : 1 Book That Changed My Life

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment