Sunday 24 May 2015

Nerd Travels // Makeup Bag Packing List


Skincare that I bring with me when I travel doesn't vary too much but when it comes to the makeup products, I do enjoy switching things up. So these are what I brought:

~ Laura Mercier Smooth Flawless Finish Foundation in Ivory
~ Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder
~ Soap n Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Powder
~ Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Bourjois 123 Under-eye CC Cream
~ Revlon Bold Lacquer [Waterproof]
~ Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Brow Gel in 04
~ Empro Brow Pencil in
~ Dior Lip Glow in Coral
~ 20's Factory Lip Tints
~ Clinique Lash Power in Onyx
~ Zoeva Buffer Brush

Wanna share that those 20s Factory lip tints are some of my favourite lip products. It's light weight, doesn't settle into fine lines and leaves a natural tint after it fades. Brought 2 powders with me just to play around since it's currently Summer in China, these 2 products can really be tested out. Lastly, the odd sachet sample Ultra Facial Gel-Cream moisturizer from Kiehls in my makeup bag serves as an emergency moisture booster. Gosh, I realize my eyelash curler isn't in! Okay, got to go! Have a lovely Sunday <3

What's Next : Inspirational Monday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment