Monday 13 April 2015

New-IN : Zalora Premium Crotchet Dress


Goodness gracious. This is the prettiest dress I own so far. Period.

 I love pieces that are classic and versatile with a cool twist, feminine cut with intricate crotchet, preppy stripes & powerful vibes. So much thoughts on a dress eh. I wont buy something if it doesn't tick all of my boxes because money don't comes easy. Being a wanderlust, I could already picture myself wearing this dress travelling round the world in all 4 seasons.

Spring
Spring Spring
Summer
Summer

Autumn
Autumn

Winter
Winter

Bandeau Fit & Flare Dress

Zalora Premium Dress [Link]

These are ways that I would style this fun yet classic piece in a nut shell. Still, there are endless styling possibilities <3 Do you have a dress that could rock any occasions from college lectures, gatherings, business meetings to an evening night out?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment