Thursday 16 April 2015

Nerd Travels : What's in my Travel Beauty Bag [Skincare + Bodycare]


So people, this is my daily skincare regime :) From eyes, lips to face. These are what I brought with me this business trip:

Skincare
- Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water [Here]
- MAC Eye-Makeup Remover
- Mario Badescu Rose Water [Here]
- La Roche Posay SeroZinc
- Kiehls Midnight Concentrate Mini Travel Size [Full Size Here]
- Laneige Light Balance Emulsion
- Belif Eyecream
- Lush Mint Julip
- Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry


Hair + Body Care
- Batiste dry shampoo for Brunettes [Here]
- Lee Stafford Climate Control Hairspray
- John Freida Frizz Ease Hair Oil
- Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil [Here]
- Soap n Glory Face Soap Clarity 3-in-1 Vitamin C Cleanser
- Skin Food Black Sugar Wash Off Mask
- Soap n Glory The Fab Pore
- Nivea Energy Fresh Spray On Deodorant
- Soap n Glory Body Butter

I'll admit I'm an over packer when it comes to skincare. Such a paranoid that I wont be able to find a substitute for it. I could wear the same jeans for 14 days but absolutely not miss a day of my skincare regime. Some of the products above are replaceable but for certain ones, I really could not live without. The La Roche Posay Serozinc, The Fab Pore face mask, Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Boscia Cleansing Oil, Batiste Dry Shampoo and Bioderma...I just cant..

Are there any products that you are interested to try out but still hesitating, or even products you would like me to try out? Let me know in the comments below. I will go through, answer any queries or even pop up a blog post :) Have a nice day <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment