Friday 17 April 2015

Nerd Travels : Food in Sydney // the Factoria



Beautiful furniture with friendly ambiance, sweet smiles, cheese & salami room, organic food right off the shelf, champagne on the wall and delicious food. What's not to like about? Since I was on a vegetarian diet, I went for a vegetarian panini instead of the continental one that actually looked pretty darn good. You know what, the flavor was amazing. The chewy dough with crispy outside, sauteed mushroom, baked tomatoes, kale and cheese were so juicy and perfectly cooked.

The huge panini [the picture doesn't show its justice] cost $8 and I can tell you, it is heck of a deal because I'm having half of it later for dinner. Alongside with my vegetarian panini I ordered a cup of Hot Mocha with almond milk ($4) and ooooo~ a total match made in heaven! Before I leave Sydney, I think I'll give their pastries a go. Will keep you updated as well. Feeling hungry? Check it out if you are in Sydney <3

p/s : I would have chowed down other half of the panini by the time this post is up :p


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. that's totally my kind of cafe!!! :D looks so pretty!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! May you have a lovely weekend too <3

      Delete
  2. great place !!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete