Wednesday 29 April 2015

Nerd Travels : What Is In My Travel Make-Up Bag


I'll admit, I tried my best to limit myself to only the essentials but when it comes to the lip products...*shy* So that's all I brought with me this time around. Managed to stuff everything in my Ted Baker Pug Makeup Bag. Before we start, can we give a moment to embrace that pug ass? Lmao #ilovepug


From Left to Right.
- Zoeva Silk Finish Foundation Brush [Here]
- Malian Powder Brush
- Heavy Rotation Brow Tint & Gel
- Nyx Eyelash Curler
- Clinique Lash Power Lengthening Mascara
- ZA Smudge proof Mascara
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Waterproof Mascara
- Empro Brow Pencil
- L'Oreal Gelmatic Black Eyeliner


From Left to Right.
- 70's Factory Lip Tint [From Korea]
- Estee Lauder Lip Lacquer in Krome Kimono
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 110 <3
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip
- Dior Addict Lip Gloss in 732 Seafarer
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 52 Beige Clair
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53 Beige Clair
- Benefit Lights Up
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

P/S: I am dying to try the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream. Wanna find an alternative for my Bourjois CC Cream. Time to switch for good. And as I'm finalizing this blog post, I kinda left my Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Australia.....Why :'c

What do you bring along when you travel or are there any of your must-haves that can't be left out? Let me know :) And also, feel free to ask me any questions on the product shown above. I can help you out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment