Thursday 30 April 2015

Nerd Travels : Food in Sydney // Parisi + Sydney City Weekend OOTD



Just as you thought that you've seen the most beautiful building in your life, another pops up in awe leaving you with a fluttered heart and a teethy wide smile. As I was wandering around Sydney CBD without knowing the directions, I ended up at the end of George Street where the stunning Queen Victoria Building was. Queen Victoria Building houses pretty much all sort of high end brands you could think of, with inspiring interior and warm feeling cafes. I went to Sydney twice during the weekend and walked to Queen Victoria Building two days in a row. [Will write a full post about my 2 days in Sydney, stay tuned.]

On the 2nd day, I wasn't really in the mood to have coffee since I had in the morning [shout out to coffee lovers <3] so I went for a fresh green juice at Parisi. If I am not mistaken, my juice had beetroot, ginger, celery, apple, carrot, kale...was that the whole grocery store?! LMAO :) My juice was tasty and refreshing. Not forgetting to mention the spicy kick from the shredded ginger. *slurps*

Travelling its not always about the food and beverages you take in, but also the energy and inspiration you get from the surrounding and ambiance. Sat there for almost an hour gradually sipping on my healthy drink, looked into the pillars & walls, enjoyed the sun shining through the glass ceiling and watched fashionable people walk pass by. My experience in Sydney was a great one to remember for life and I can't wait to share my 2 days trip with you!


19 April
Felt a little mischievous that day so I bravely went for a print-on-print look. Mixing the 2 classic prints created a very Parisian look and I was obsessed. As I was strutting down the streets and walking cross the road, people stared at me. Not that I was drop dead gorgeous but because of the movement I had on me. Let me tell you, my scarf moved along with the wind and I felt like a super-heroin. On a side note, the weather was so beautiful that day and thankfully it was bloody windy as well <3

Top - Zara
Scarf - Stradivarius
Bottom - Topshop Jamie Jeans [Here]
Boots - Zalora.com [Here. Enter 'ZBAPqLL' upon checkout to get 15% off!!]

How are you doing? I hope you enjoyed my Travel post so far because I really enjoyed writing every single one of them. <3 Cheers to the long weekend ahead!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment