Tuesday 21 October 2014

PM Skincare

I am not sure about this. Do you enjoy the process of slapping on beauty products on the face before bed? I definitely do. While toning and moisturizing my face and all other jazz, I'll watch YouTube videos that I have saved up specially for the night. I find it important for a lady to unwind completely before bed. Especially if you are a light sleeper light me, its crucial to 'leave' your day outside the door.



These are all of the products I use at before bedtime.

Laneige Light Balancing Emulsion - Loving at the moment. No breakout nor clog pores. Still testing out!

Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream - I use this in addition to the Laneige Balancing Emulsion. This Oil-Free Moisturizer has a thicker consistency than Laneige, therefore its the final step of my whole routine.

Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate - This is magical. I don't know what is in it, but my skin looks better and better every morning.

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - Quite pricey for sugar and natural oil (literally). But I've had this since last September and not even running low yet! Worth it to me :) The nearest Lush is in Singapore and they do deliver to Malaysia. I got mine at Lush in Covent Garden, London.

Nivea Lip Butter - Had this for 13 months already and I'm only half way through! *thumbs up* But I think I'll throw it away after one more month of use because product that comes in a pot/tub gets contaminated very easily. So its safer to switch it up after a year.

Mario Badescu aloe, herbs and rosewater facial spray - Simple enough for random spritz and provides a layer of moisture to the skin. I spritz this on my face as the first step to prep it for further serum & moisturizer action.

The Body Shop Organic cotton rounds - I bought it when it was 50% off Rm19.90. So I paid Rm10 for about 3 months supply of cotton rounds haha :p

Michael Todd Organic Eye Cream - Not loving it as much as I used to. Could be the fact that the consistency of the product changes over time. Or he fact that my under eye area has became drier.



This is the rose water from Mamonde that I'm currently testing. Will it work as well as my Mario Badescu? We'll see =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment