Friday 27 March 2015

Work Ootd - Week 9


25 March
On and all it was a Wednesday. I guess the mid-week dilemma was kicking in! Felt neither rigid nor slacken. So I went for a chambray look a like sweater paired up with the classic black pencil skirt.

Top - Times Square
Skirt - Gift


26 March
Didn't feel right that morning and lady oh lady menstruation came as predicted :c For my work outfit, I wore this gorgeous floral dress paired up with a black blazer. Personally, I find floral a little too girly for me. But floral prints that has the right colour, with more of an attitude & edge really attracts me.

Dress - Mum [Altered by me to fit me]
Blazer - Zara
Bag - Zara



27 March
FRYDAY. If you are working, does your company have casual Friday policy? Thankfully we do :) Grabbed a emerald green sweater with some blue jeans and cool gladiator heels.

Top - Massimo Dutti [Similar here]
Bottom - Pull n Bear [Similar here]
Shoes - Primark [Similar on asos.com & zalora.com] Use 'ZBAPqLL' to get 15% off your purchase on Zalora.com!

TGIF <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment