Tuesday 24 March 2015

OOTD - 21 March & 22 March


21 March

It was a Saturday and I felt like poop. But still tried to dress up a little because when I travel for work, I basically live in black pants and a top T_T  You know, the day I touched down I lugged my luggage bag upstairs, tripped, slammed my toes into the stairs and then my toe nail flipped up.

Just thought of sharing because even I need explanation on the stripey socks peeping through! = =' 

Top - Zara
Skirt - HnM
Shoes - Vans
Bag - Emporio Armani
Watch - Larrson & Jennings
Socks - Seoul


22 March

Sunday morning routine consisted of breakfast in Imbi Kuala Lumpur. Nothing too exciting because the routine stayed the same since 3 years back! LMAO. I guess we are habitual creatures and Imbi is our natural habitat.

Dress - ZALORA.com [Click here and key in ZBAPqLL upon checkout for 15% off!]
Bag - Massimo Dutti [Similar one here]


24 March

Typical work day. Went for nude with a pop of grey :)

Top - Zara
Skirt - Times Square
Shoes - Australia

Its Tuesday, how was your weekend? <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment