Saturday 14 February 2015

OOTD - 12/2 13/2 & 14/2


12 Feb Thursday
First ever annual dinner that I have attended and I had a great time! Food wasn't great but the wine and companion was amazing. Boss bought lunch, half day off work, mini nap, dressing up and laughter made an ordinary Thursday a tad bit wonderful :)

Dress - Doublewoot
Shoes - Zalora Use : ZBAPqLL to get 15% off your entire purchase
Watch - Larrson & Jennings Black Lader [read my review]
Ring - Mummy
Nails - Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint Collection in Treasure Chest


13 Feb Friday
Strolled around Setia City Mall for about 1/2 an hour during lunch time. Manage run errands and also a little treat from mummy. Cocoa Cappuccino with no sugar added. Oh! After work, yeah...it took me 1 1/2 hour to reach the saloon yesterday but thankfully my hairdresser waited for me *thankful*

Dress - H&M
Shirt - China
Shoes - Korea
Bag - Zara
Watch - Larrson & Jennings Black Lader [read my review]


14 Feb Saturday
Valentine what?! Bring me Valentino <3 By the way, I am currently trying out a new brow product. The makeup artist used it on me for my recent shoot and holy moly by brows were still in place after 12 hours! #hairygirlproblems

Top - Zara
Skirt - Vintage
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Coach

Have a wonderful weekend people <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment