Friday 4 September 2015

Bailey Nelson


Bailey oh Bailey. Since wearing one of their handmade frames back in 2014, I have been paying lots of attention on the brand. The glasses I have been wearing is from the Atwood range in Mahogany. Lately, Bailey Nelson launched an Electric Blue version of the existing Bronte sunnies range. Saw it online as soon as it was released and I'll admit, there was a serious chemistry between us and I knew I had to get them. 

The colour and fit is just all that I expect from a pair of sunnies. And the fact that each pair differs from on another, makes it that much special to me :) If you are heading to the land down under, make sure to drop by Bailey Nelson for some modern and good quality eye-wear. Trust me. Bailey fits better than all of my previous high end glasses. 

Bailey Nelson : www.baileynelson.com.au

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment