Saturday 5 September 2015

Coffee // 8oz Eight Ounce Coffee

Just another phase in life where there were little to no time yet I still stubbornly wanted to do some coffee tasting. Sat there for only 20 minutes because that was the maximum time I could squeeze out! Would totally appreciate a slice of cake to go along but since it wouldn't be graceful to choke on it, I moved on. 

Went for a trusty cup of Cappuccino, the usual. I could be adventurous in all aspects in life but when it comes to coffee...I turn into a boring old lady. Cappuccino was good but it could have been slightly thicker and creamier. Coffee is really personal so go try it for yourself :) Besides feeling cool sitting on the connecting bridge between two malls, the cashier was very smiley and mr.waiter snapped some blog shots for me. Can't say no to act of loveliness eh?

By the way, did you notice the excessive polka dots I had all over? Yeah it was intense. Felt polka-ish in the morning as I was dressing up so please bare with me. 

Thank you for reading and happy weekend people!

Eight Ounce Coffee Malaysia
Address - Lot F-06 1st Floor, The Gardens Mall, Kuala Lumpur.
Instagram - @eightounce

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment