Friday 28 August 2015

Nerd Travels // Atura Blacktown Sydney

Growing up in a city, even the interior of this lobby and hotel room gave me goosebumps. As soon as I stepped foot into my room, I thought the fluffy clouds brought me to New York City. Swing TV, king size bed, modern furnishings and Malin & Goetz products were too much to handle. The kitchen was impeccable as well :) Equipped with all sort of appliances you could think of. Okay, not an air fryer or 5 tiered oven but yeah you know the drill.

Since I was in Sydney for a business trip, post working hours were pretty much spent in the room watching movies or at the gym working out. Waking up to the ray of sunshine from the window was undeniably wonderful. Need I mention the coffee machine where I gracefully brew a cup of Americano whilst running my morning routine? Yeap. Heavenly. Check out Atura Blacktown for more information. 

Thank you for reading and Happy Friday! #tgif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment