Wednesday 22 April 2015

New IN : Aldo Multi Floral Strappy Heels


How gorgeous <3 The mix of unexpected prints, shape of the shoe & buckled design makes it feminine enough but not too girly. Such a flirty piece to add to my wardrobe. Plus, it is also a fantastic transitional piece for a fresh graduate/young adult who just stepped into the working world. Just in case you're wondering, I bought this at the Aldo shop in Westfield Sydney the past weekend. [Similar one can be found on Zalora.com Use 'ZBAPqLL' to get a 15% off your purchase]

As I'm drafting this post, it's 8:01PM here in Gold Coast and my work email is downloading at a pace where I couldn't bare. Haha. I did not work the whole day due to the fact that my laptop charger was in my suitcase which was stranded in Sydney airport because of the bad weather. Such a mouthful ==' But that also means that I have to get back to work, you know get some things done before the new day ahead! I've also prepared a blog post about what 'outer wear' I brought with me this trip. It is difficult to downsize the baggage and look presentable at the same time, especially on a business trip. So I've came up with some small tips that I always use while packing. Blog post coming up real soon! Have a nice day people <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment