Thursday 23 April 2015

Nerd Travels : Fashion // Autumn Edit


Remember in the previous fashion related post I mentioned that comfy hoodie isn't the best option for a business trip? Well, I managed to take a few shots of the jackets/coats that I brought with me this trip. Take note that it is Autumn here in Australia so a slight thick layer is needed :) Since I only planned to bring a 23 inch luggage bag, I had to limit myself to only bring along the essentials.

Also, it is important to check the weather forecast to determine how much to bring and how thick the clothes should be. Since the temperature varies from 13-27 degrees, a thick outer + thin inner or a thin outer + thick inner would do the trick. My way of packing would be to go for a formal outer [since its a business trip], a simple blazer which could be dressed up & down, and lastly a fun piece. Since I don't have a coloured or patterned blazer, I went for my trusty black leather jacket.

All three of the pieces in the above could be paired with a cute skirt, ripped jeans, work pants, classic dress and even a sexy dress for any random night out! The possibilities are endless :) I will be travelling to China soon which will be spring with a touch of summer coming along, will keep you updated on my travel capsule wardrobe.

Short and sweet. Have a lovely day people <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment