Monday 2 February 2015

OOTD - 29 Jan & 31 Jan


Last Thursday I wore my 7 years old stripe dress underneath a full circle skirt. I clean out my closet and organize it almost every 2 months soooo...when something stays in this long, it must be fantabulous <3 Bought this during my trip to South Korea when I was there for the In-Cheon summer music festival. Was there for about 8 days with my professor and several of her students which then became my friends. Such great memory behind a simple yet classic piece, makes it a keeper!

Top - Korea [Dress worn as top]
Skirt - Times Square

Use this "ZBAPqLL" to get 15% off  on top of discounted prices on Zalora.com! Which makes this pair of heels bloody Rm34. And yes, I paid full price T_T


Didn't want to look all washed out in black for the relaxed weekend so I threw some blue jeans to soften the look. These shoes are essentially one of the sexiest heels that I own. The cut, fit and the 4 inch heel never fails to make me feel like a laydeh...*wink* [Note: And they are comfortable too]

Top - Doublewoot
Jeans - Forever 21
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Sidewalk@ZALORA [Out of Stock]

Happy Monday everyone <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment