Saturday 10 January 2015

New IN - Soap n Glory




Have not tried any Soap n Glory cosmetics before so tadaaaah! Got help from a friend of mine before he came back to Malaysia :) Gonna test these products and provide my verdict on them soon. Products shown above:

- Soap n Glory one heck of a blot
- Soap n Glory kick ass instant retouch pressed powder
-  Soap n Glory archery brow tint & pencil in Love is blonde

I love the Soap n Glory Clean, girls body washThe righteous butter, Flake away body scrub, Face soap n clarity 3-in1 face wash, The ultimelt deep purifying hot cloth cleanser, Peaches n Clean, Fab pore 2-in-1 facial pore purifying mask...that's a mouth full haha =D I have not had any issues with the products in their line. Not even for my sensitive so 2 thumbs up for that.

By the way, I do have 4 more Soap n Glory products on the way & cant wait to share what I got! Happy Saturday <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment