Wednesday 10 December 2014

New Products


Currently giving the La-Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Legere and Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in the colour Tulip. Haven been using the La-Roche-Posay TUL for 3 days now and I could see MAJOR improvements already! And because of that, I have been going out/to work bare faced which is a good sign *thumbs up*

La-Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Intense Soothing Care Couldn't find the link for the light version =c


Made a trip to Sephora yesterday to pick up my Black member B'day gift and moly moly...Benefit They're Real mascara and What's Up highlighter?! Speaking about generosity! Since I was there, picked up the oh-so-famous Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip (for me) and Berry (for mummy) as well. Gotta see what's the hype about right. *smirk*

Happy Wednesday <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment