Monday 8 December 2014

Nerd Reviews : Laneige Light Balance Emulsion


Laneige Balancing Emulsion in the 'Light' formula is formulated for people with combination and sensitive skin. Its a simple and gentle moisturizer with a barely there scent.

Been testing this baby out for almost 2 months now so its time for a little nerdy review. Lets get straight into the point shall we? I like this moisturizer. A lot. Perhaps even more than my Kiehl's Ultra Gel Cream Moisturizer! It is thicker than any ordinary moisturizer but has a runnier texture than a gel moisturizer. Therefore the word 'emulsion' haha :/

The reason why I prefer this than the latter is because my skin stays moisturized longer, makeup applies more flawlessly, texture is so light that its so comfortable to have it on and it doesn't clog my pores at all. Not even a tiny bit which gives it an extra thumbs up.

In the daytime, I use this on its own and then pair this up with my Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate in the night time. Brought this whole regime to a dryer & colder climate to test it out and oh boy...it was wonderful!! As at currently, my complexion and skin condition is still improving as the week clock ticks :) I use 1 1/2 pump on an average application and at this point of time I'm not even halfway through yet. Good news because it's gonna last me till Feb fau sure <3

Will I repurchase? Yes for sure. But in the meanwhile, I'm trying out the La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Legere Moisturizer hand in hand. You know, just putting it into test. Will keep you updated :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment