Wednesday 15 October 2014

Trying and Testing


Currently trying and testing out these products. These Peri Pera lippies are from Watsons Seoul. Quite sad that Watsons Malaysia don't carry this particular lip range. From my previous trip to Seoul, I bought 3 different Laneige products and this Light Balancing Emulsion was the first on my list to be tested out.

I have been using this Light Balancing Emulsion for 2 days. Not long enough for me to give a full review and my opinion on this product. However, I'm seeing visible improvements on my skin already. Hopefully this is good enough to replace my Khiels Moisturizer which is much pricier. Having to fork out Rm105 every 1 1/2 month, pinches me :c

Khiels Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream (50ml) Rm105
Laneige Light Balancing Emulsion (120ml) 25,000 KRW = Rm80

By the way nerds, a review of the L'Oreal Butterfly Waterproof Mascara will be up tomorrow. I am aware that it will be sold in Malaysia very soon so was thinking of creating a post specially for those who are interested to try it out!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment