Tuesday 21 October 2014

Nerdy Haul : Sephora Member's Day Sale



Since I was out, I stocked up on my favorite products that are already running low :) Lucky enough, Sephora was having a 10% off store wide sale for SEA members!

3-in-1 daily detox vitamin C facial wash 150ml (Rm 51) -  The one i'm finishing up has been used for 8 months already. Definitely value for money.

The Ultimelt Deep Purifying Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml (Rm 74) - I've heard great reviews on this so thought of trying this one instead of 'Peaches n Clean' that I'm currently using. Since its a new product, my skin might or might not breakout! We shall see. I think I'll post a review of this product after 2-3 weeks of test and trial.

The fab pore 2-in-1 masque & peeling 30ml (Rm100) - Running on the 2nd tub! Favorite mask among all that I've tried. Not the cheapest mask you can find out there but for someone with sensitive skin like me, finding a mask that clears up the skin and at the same time not too drying is like looking for the perfect dough ball for your doughnut hole!

If any of you are interested to get something from Sephora, let me know because I can get it together when I pay the next visit. I have a 10% discount on hand as a result of spending too much at Sephora haha :c Why not share the love and save you some bucks right? Its time to stock up on stocking fillers and little Christmas gifts for your loved ones <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment