Friday 3 October 2014

Product Empties Part I


October is finally here and....*drum rolls* its time for an installment of product empties collected throughout the past 9 months! Some of them I loved and repurchased but some of them didn't really work for me. Long post ahead haha!




1. John Freida Frizz Ease Hair Serum - This is my favorite hair serum till date as it has an insignificant scent and worked really well taming my frizzy Asian hair up to 8 hours a day. If you live in the UK, John Freida can be found at any Boots outlet or even online. However if you are a fellow Malaysian like me, try asking your friends in the UK for a favor ^_^

2. Soap & Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em Body Buff - The scrub does work pretty well but I cant say its the best I have tried. Not my favorite scent from Soap & Glory. Plus, the granules are pretty coarse causing the scrub to 'fall' off my body when I exfoliate. Good news for us pretty Malaysians because you can find Soap & Glory at all Sephora outlets. (or boots.com)

3. Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Scrub - I love this! The smell is great, consistency is thick enough to work it in and skin feels luxurious after each use. Get it and let me know if you like it! (or boots.com)

4. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Medium & Brunette - Very useful product for lazy days which is most of the days. Haha.

5. L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverCreme -  My favorite from the range, currently running low on the 2nd tube already! I've tried EverRiche and EverStrong but neither control my flyaway and frizziness as good as this one. Hair feels 'in-place'. Bought mine from Luxola.

6. L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverStrong - Overall a good shampoo. Hair feels clean and shiny but EverCreme provides the same effect with extra softness added to the hair.

7. Rexona Deodorant in Shower Clean 

8. St Ives Shower Gel in Mineral Therapy - Nothing special. Does not moisturize my skin as much as I want it to. Bought mine from Watsons.




9. Michael Todd True Organics Blur Green Algae Toner - This is my 2nd bottle and I have one more to go in my beauty closet. It was a favorite of mine but I find it pretty drying on my skin recently as my skin has became less oily. You can get it here or mysale.my

10. Essence Eyeliner - I used this to tight line. Good product but it dried out quite fast.

11. Maybelline Mineral Concealer in 02 - Not a fan of the light coverage that does nothing to the dark circles and it creased so badly :c

12. 17 Oil-control Makeup Remover - Worked really well removing waterproof mascara, no oily residue plus its affordable! Bought mine at Boots Thailand during the Buy 1 Free 1 sale.

13. Essence Multi Action Waterproof Mascara - Gave me good amount of volume but definitely not waterproof and dried out so fast.

14. Essence Stay No Matter What Mascara - Favorite out of the whole essence mascara range! Volume it gave was like falsies. The down side is that it smudged on me :c If you do not have oily eyelids like me, I recommend you give this gem a try. Can be found at Watsons.

15. L'Oreal Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remover -  Did nothing removing anything. Not even concealer underneath my eyes.

16. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel - Loved it but currently obsessing over my Khiels gel moisturizer. Not gonna repurchase anytime soon.

17. Michael Todd True Organics Honey n Oat Cleanser - Great great great cleanser. Does not dry out the skin, removes face makeup beautifully and most importantly it doubles up as a brush cleanser! Get it here or mysale.my

18. 17 Doll'd up Mascara - Does not hold a curl so what I did was applying it to my bottom lashes.


That's all for this installment of trash review :) Let me know what products you have used up and still love <3



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment