Tuesday 20 October 2015

Stepping Out of the Comfort Zone

Here comes the champagne popping season where family gathers around the fireplace, friends meet up for annual cheesy updates, acquaintances celebrate accomplishments throughout the year and most importantly the time of the year where we whip out our fanciest/sparkliest dress in history!

For the previous years, I've always wore a classic skater dress, bold lip with soft bouncy curls. Stepped out of my comfort zone numerous times in year 2015 and therefore this time round I hope to celebrate our humble achievements in a different way. High fluffy pony paired with a minimal, classic yet modern ensemble. Challenging.

Doubling up those challenge people because I have shoulder length hair and oh definitely not fluffy enough. Never thought I would say this but have you tried Hair Extensions? CC Hair Extensions reached out to us with an array of hair extensions from Clip In Hair Extensions to Micro Loop Hair Extensions and Hair Weave. Since I'm more interested in occasional vavavoom, hair weave is out of my league. Clip-In Hair Extensions are more suited for hectic [or productive if you may] lifestyles with the ease & convenience to wear and take off. Should I go Clip Ins for adjustable volume and glamour?

Needing some help here ladies. Have you tried hair extensions? What would you recommend to beginners or other readers like us? Please share your experience :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week ahead beautiful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment