Wednesday 17 June 2015

Does Sheet Masks Really Work?


Have not been a fan of sheet masks since 2 years back. Those that I've tried either didn't do anything to my skin or broke me out. On our previous trip to Korea, we didn't buy any sheet masks but were gifted a few brand new ones that just launched. Even though its said that Korean & Japanese beauty products were made for and catered towards the Asian market, I personally feel that European skincare brands works better on my skin. Since these masks were in my stash, I thought, why not give them a go and provide my honest verdict :) Review coming up real soon. What do you think about sheet masks? 

Happy Wednesday!

What's Next : Manicure June // Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment