Saturday 2 May 2015

Nerd Travels : Sydney Photobook 4


How is your day so far?  It's Saturday here at home and it means family time and flower shopping :) To be honest despite my love for travelling, I do miss spending the weekends with my family. That's why when I'm back at station in Malaysia, majority of my time is for them. Anyways, enjoy my 4th installment of Sydney in pictures!

Main shopping district on George Street, stairway in the museum of contemporary art, quoted staircase, westfield Sydney, Australian food court, one-of-a-kind vending machine, building, greens, opera house, street view, apple store and feet. Do you feel what I felt? Sydney reminded me so much of London that I recalled all of my beautiful memories as I was strolling around alone. Which is why Sydney is on the top of my personal list. Have a lovely day ahead people <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment