Monday 13 October 2014

Nerdy Ootd : Distressed Jeans

Not gonna conceal the fact that I wore this pair of jeans for 5 days straight. Styled it 5 different ways just to ensure its not too obvious to everyone that I love my jeans too much to wash it. :p Unfortunately I managed to capture 2/5 outfits only. This pair of jeans were bought a year ago from Pull n Bear on Oxford St.





On the 2nd day, I paired these jeans with a stripe top from Mango and a huge bag from Zara. To be entirely honest, I looked like a homeless person. The trick to wear ripped or distressed jeans with class is to dress it up. So that day, I chose a pair of closed toe slingback from Shoemint to jazz it up a little.



Now for the last day. Finally the jeans are going into the wash!! I paired these jeans with loose fitted cami from Mango, Sleeveless blazer from Mango Suit, Studded strappy sandals from a supermarket in Melbourne. Since I didn't have to meet anyone that day, orange lip tint will do. But if something is on, I'll definitely slap on some red lippie.

Both outfits were meeting/appointment appropriate. By the way, some items were purchased long ago so 'links' provided are the similar items available currently. I hope this post helps any of you who are interested to rock some 'homeless' jeans!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment