Sunday 7 December 2014

Nerdy Review : 3CE Blotting Papers


The 3CE blotting papers consists of 60 sheets with a rm12.00 price tag. Bought mine from Luxola with a discount as per usual as its my favourite site to get beauty products :) I admit that initially I was very hesitant to try this out because I was in a happy relationship with my Daiso blotting sheets so didn't find a need to try out anything new.

As you can see in the picture above, 3CE has smaller and slimmer blotting sheet size in comparison to the Daiso ones. After using this for about a month now, I can finally conclude that......I love my Daiso ones more than the fancy 3CE blotting sheets!

Why is it so? 3CE requires a longer 'hold' on the skin in order to provide a good enough sebum absorption. In which I find it slightly disturbing as I normally blot in public and it's weird holding a piece of purple sheet on my forehead = =' Actually it wouldn't be an issue to those who blot in the washroom but for me it was quite inconvenient. Besides, the oil absorption ability was a little too good for my liking. This might sounds insane but I do prefer a little shine left behind and not so dry looking. For people who gets really really oily throughout the day, this will go up to your alley :)

Btw, the Daiso ones has 200 sheets in it with a humble price tag. So that's it for this post! I'm gonna run some errands and prepare myself for the upcoming posts! Byeee!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment