Monday 6 October 2014

AM Skincare


I don't think anyone is a morning person. For me, yes sometimes but most of the days I would rather snuggle up in my bed for 3 more mins. Therefore when it comes to skincare, I don't do alot. As I use quite a heavy oil serum in the night, a gentle cleanser and simple skincare is the way to go!





1. Colgate Carbon toothbrush 

2. Soap n Glory 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash - Favorite morning cleanser till date! Its not drying on my skin at all and gives my face a glow after each wash. Most importantly it removes oily residue from previous night, leaving the skin feeling clean and soft. Have been using this for the past 7 months and it has definitely lasted me well! Got mine at Sephora. 

3. Michael Todd Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub - I don't use this every morning but if my skin feels crappy and dull, this is an extra step to 'revive' sleepy skin. Get it here or here.



4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rose Water - Provides a lightweight moisture to replenish moisture lost earlier. This product smells like rosy goodness without being too overpowering. Overall a great and simple product that doesn't irritate the skin. Got mine at Luxola.com. Luxola always have discount codes hanging around so definitely check it out before paying the full price =D

5. Nivea Lip Butter - Moisturizes the lips without drying them after 3 hours. For some reason other lip balm used previously always dries my lips hours after application. This product is not available in Malaysia yet. Got mine at boots in UK.

6. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream- I am not too picky with moisturizers. As long as it does its job and does not clog my pores. Currently using the 2nd tub of this but might switch to different ones soon after this is emptied out! Why not explore right? Got mine from Kiehl's.

7. Michael Todd Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment - Has a very runny texture but good enough for daytime under eye moisturization.


The whole routine would take up to max 5 mins in the morning. Now, that's reasonable :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment